Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just wanted to let you know that OH MY GOSH I'M HERE!


This blog title is an exerpt (actually, the entire thing) from a text message I sent to some of my friends/professors upon arriving in Mussoorie (OMG! Seriously? Yes, Alex, Seriously.). Their responses:

Cool, welcome to your new abode. Good luck for your stay.

Breathe in the fresh air. Go to Char Dukhan and have some noodles at Anil's Tea Shop.

Yay! I was just thinking about you! You're going to have so much fun, call me whenever you're bored and I'll do the same :) Lots of Love!

Honestly, how lucky am I? And, how cool do I look all bundled up?! Don't answer that, I know the answer: very cool.

I got to the guest house and thought, oh no, none of my friends are here... This will most certainly not work. No, I'll have to go back to Oakland right now.

You know what though? I think it's going to be OK. More photos to come. XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. How cool do you look? SUPER COOL!!! And you can't come back yet, I'm enjoying your accounts of all your adventures far too much. I can't wait to read and see even more. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all thinking about you. even the cats. can't wait for more words and pictures.
    xoxo
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thinking bout you!!! and sbrar is right, can't come back yet. this is too much fun living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete