Monday, August 3, 2009

Fear

Do you ever just feel terrified?

Is it faux pas to write about things that aren't happyinspiringexciting on a blog? I just don't have anything else to give right now. What's more, this thing is big. It's not like the only (potentially tiny) thing in an empty room, more like the obelisk from "Space Odyssey 2001"... in a room. I.e., very big.

It's scary to be alone. Or rather, to feel alone. I guess that we're never really alone.

What do you do when you're not in control, and all you can do is wait for the next thing to happen and hope that when it does, it keeps you warm and cozy and safe, and doesn't drop you off a cliff? At least, not the bad kind of cliff. Um...

It's not really so easy dividing things into scary/bad and friendly/good. When you show me a person who didn't feel literally nauseous for an entire two weeks when she/he was just beginning to fall in love, I will introduce you to my best friend the "insert gross bug here." She/he sleeps at the foot of my bed.

Still, it's lonely being lonely. Hence the name. You know, "lonely."

No comments:

Post a Comment