Sunday, August 23, 2009

Home

These girls are my home. There home has been my home many times in my life, will always be my home. On more than one occasion, I have walked in and burst into tears, letting the guard I've built up during the day crumble in the glow of them. My sisters, my best friends. I can't imagine life without them, and don't have to because they are always will be there. A soft feather bed to fall into when I need to curl up and hide, letting tears fall and dry of their own accord, being replaced by crackling smiles, halting laughter, hot chocolate, impulsive adventures into the unknown. Life is good with these girls, even when it is not good. Thank goodness for them.

4 comments:

  1. 'tis absolutely true

    yikes i am welling up in the cafeteria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, you think you're welling up, Patsy, I'm literally flowing here at my desk. My heart just brimmeth over. love to you all, really, ALL. Thanks Alex. xoxoxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, i just saw this. I miss you so much and I feel the same. aww... now everybody is getting teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this too! And now I'm getting teary eyed..in the computerlab at school! I love you too Alex!

    ReplyDelete